Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today's WI

Today was my WI day and I had a nice Valentine's day present. I had lost 2.8 lbs and received my 5% star. I was so excited. Now, onwards and downwards to lose 25 lbs. I'm only 7 pounds away from that goal, so I'll be working hard to get there. I definitely need to get back in to the swing of the exercise thing. I get bored so easily and even though I know it helps tremendously, I quit. I need to start using a little variety, maybe walk one day, use the recumbent bike the next, a DVD workout, etc. Maybe if I start doing it that way, I'll be less hit and miss and more go, go, go.

Hope everyone has a very happy Valentine's day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on the big loss!!! You are doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss!

    Set yourself a goal that you will exercise for a whole week so many times. After that week, set another goal. Pretty soon it might become habit. It has for me!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.