Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 2 on WW

Today is the beginning of my 2nd day on WW. I woke up this a.m. and really didn't feel very hungry, but knowing that breakfast is "the most important meal of the day," I went ahead and ate some oatmeal and applesauce. Of course, I had to have my cup of coffee, too, with 4 tsp of Creamy Chocolate Coffee Mate.

Yesterday was great -- even if it was tiring. I was on OP although I had to work to get my points in since I didn't eat lunch. I sure can't do that again. It makes it way too hard to get them in.

I think I will be taking the dogs for a walk today, first one, then the other. That way I'll get my 30 minutes, plus I won't fall over the dogs. They don't walk with each other very well. Either way, walking, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.