Friday, January 2, 2009

I did it!

After arguing with myself for a while, I finally got off my duff and went and walked on the Tread Climber (uphill all the way) for 20 minutes. Some may not think that was very long, but, hey, I haven't exercised in a very, very long time. I just need to stick with it and make it a habit.

I also have to admit, after exercising, I feel better -- I know it's those wonderful endorphins!! I thought I was going to die for a few minutes afterwards; but, hey, it's the first step!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see those Tread Climbers on TV, I think I'm not co-ordinated enough to use that thing! Good for you for doing 20 minutes! It's a great start! (And yes, endorphins are wonderful.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I think 20 minutes on one of those would kill me! I had an elliptical machine once. I'd listen to ladies on the WW board say how they were doing an hour or more. Ten minutes would have me thinking I was going to fall off in cardiac arrest at any moment!!! I think 20 minutes is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.