Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday WI

This week I worked hard on working out and made five out of seven days. Yea! me!! In doing that, I think it helped move the scale. After a disappointing .6 loss last week, I lost 3.8 this week. Funny, too, when I put my weight in on the WW tracker, it gave me this warning about where it's expected to have a more than 2-p0int loss per week the first three weeks, I need to be careful about losing more than that per week after the first three weeks. :-D I actually thought that was kind of funny....

So, did I learn anything this week? You betcha'! Working out does help in weight loss! It really shouldn't have taken me this long to really figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss...and yes, I remember that I was about 3 weeks into my diet when I finally realized that exercise really does make a difference(darn it). Glad you're enjoying your new recumbent bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.