Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Weigh In

Today I had my 1st week WI at WW. I was really kind of worried about it in that it's been a pretty stressful week. I've had to do several rush jobs, which means sitting at the computer for long periods of time, so not only was I not "moving," I was also having problems with my feet swelling. Of course, to me, I was sure that meant I was retaining large amounts of fluid. I was also having a hard time getting all my points in, so I was eating late. I've heard a lot of people say you shouldn't eat after 6:00, 7:00, various times. But, being as determined as I am this time, off I went to weigh.

Boy, was I glad, too! I had lost 5.2 pounds. So, even though I was very stressed, I was able to stay OP. That's what counts. I am really working hard this time to stay OP and get rid of this extra person I'm carrying around -- large extra person.

I'm also thinking seriously of doing a freewebs site. I would like to upload progress pics and the like. I know that you can upload pics here, but there's other things I'd like to do like stats, goals, etc. Can you add two web addresses to your WW profile? I guess I'll be checking into that.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Excellent results for all your work this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss! Great job! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the loss! My first weigh in is this weekend...hoping for some positive news as well!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.