Friday, January 30, 2009

Dr Pepper Chicken

We tried a new recipe last night, Dr Pepper Chicken. Of course, I made it in the crock-pot because it's just so easy to throw things in there and forget about them.

The verdict:
I thought it was pretty good, except the chicken seemed a little dry to me. Probably my cooking, though, rather than the recipe. :-D My beautify DD absolutely loved it. She wasn't feeling well yesterday and stayed home from school; but, boy, did she have an appetite last night. She ate approximately three pieces of the chicken and enjoyed them tremendously. I added some Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipolte seasoning to the recipe because we like a little spice. I think next time I'll try it without it. We'll definitely be having this recipe again.

I'm sure most people have had this, but in case you haven't and would like the recipe, it's in the Favorite recipes section on my website: http://tdhild.webs.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'll check that out. I'm always looking for new recipes. I'm roasting a chicken tonight in fact.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.