Thursday, January 29, 2009

My New Recumbant Bike

Wow! As I said in a previous post, my husband went out and bought me a new recumbant bike. It's a Fitness Quest Edge 595r. I have to say, I love it! He put it together by himself in about two hours. Riding it, it's a very quiet, smooth ride. I can ride it and watch TV at the same time. There are 16 different programs with at least eight levels you can do each one. It keeps track of your heart rate, speed, calories burned, etc.

I love my bike so much I have worked out on it every day since I got it for 30 minutes a day. I really kicks my behind, but it feels great and I feel like I've really accomplished something when I get done!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! Isn't it a good feeling to know you've done something good for you? Your hubby sounds like a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the recumbent bike!! I love riding bikes - stationary ones and the one I ride outside when it's nice. Good going on the weight loss too! :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.