Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday Weigh-In

Well, my frustrating week showed up on the scale, although it was still a loss -- .6. I can't say that I was not very disappointed in that. .6, not even a pound. I am disappointed, but I will not let it sway me at all. I am determined this time to get this weight off of me and keep it off. No matter how you look at it, a loss is a loss! With that .6, I have lost over 10 lbs (10.2 to be exact) in 3 weeks. Who can be disappointed in that? That's more than 3 lbs a week. That's awesome! So, whether it's .6 lbs or 6 lbs, it's a loss!

My husband went out and bought me a recumbent exercise bike yesterday (Saturday). We're going to try to get it put together today. I'm so excited. I tried one like it out in the store and find I really like it. It's so quiet. I'm going to set it up in the living room and ride it while watching TV. Who can beat that, watching TV and working out at the same time? Doing it that way will also keep my mind from wandering to food as I sit on the sofa vegetating in the evenings!

Thanks for all your support!

1 comment:

  1. It's always easy for me to say to everyone else 'a loss is a loss', but I know how dissapointed I am with a small one sometimes. Other times, I'm thrilled with a small loss! Just keep with it, you are doing great!

    Can't wait to hear how you like your recumbant bike.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I've been married to Dave since February of '88. Between us we have four children, two DD and two DS. I live in a suburb of nice, hot, sunny, humid Houston.